According to the bylaws of Seoul National University, TEMEP offers master’s and Ph.D. degree programs in Economics, Business/Public Administration, and Engineering
- Those who hold a bachelor’s degree in Sciences and/or Engineering, or those who are expected to receive such a degree. (Bachelor’s degree holders in Business, Economics, or Public Policy are also eligible to apply.)
- Current government officials (junior or high-ranking public officials) with a bachelor’s degree (regardless of major or field of work).
- Current employees in private firms who are accredited by their employers (regardless of degree major).
- Those who hold a master’s degree or are expected to receive such a degree.
- The other conditions of eligibility for the master’s program also apply to the doctoral program. (Successful applicants are eligible to apply for exemption from military service.)
- The schedule for submission of applications is dictated by the regulations of the SNU Graduate School.
- Procedure: Screening of application documents (work experience, academic achievements, study plan, English fluency, etc.) and an interview.
- Location of TEMEP administration offices: SNU Building 37, Room 312, Gwanak-ro 1; Gwanak-gu, Seoul, 151-724, South Korea
- Telephone: +82-2-880-8898
- Fax: +82-2-873-7229
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org